Dlask farm

Back | Culture and entertainment > Museums and galleries

Dolánky 12
Turnov, 511 01

Phone:+420 481 322 954
+420 481 322 106
E-mail:mail@muzeum-turnov.cz
Web:www.muzeum-turnov.cz
QR kód kontaktů pro Váš mobilní telefon
The museum farmhouse called Dlaskův statek is a typical example of traditional architecture in the region of the Jizera River.
 
 

The former village magistrate's office was built in 1716. The building was rebuilt several times. The farmhouse is a separate unit, surrounded by a wooden fence with two gates: the upper one consists of a brick block and a little wooden belfry, and the lower one is wooden. A part of the farmhouse is the sculpture of Virgin Mary (1784) and a two-storey timbered granary, moved from Malý Rohozec in the sixties.

Expositions: A sample of a rural house - Agricultural and craft tools and equipment - The history of mills and milling in the Jizera region

Locality: in the valley of the Jizera River, 2 km from the centre of Turnov, in the direction towards Železný Brod, 5 minutes from the railway station in Dolánky.

Opening hours

January -- closed
February -- closed
March -- closed
April - May Tu - Su 9:00 - 16:00
June - August Tu - Su 9:00 - 17:00
September - October Tu - Su 9:00 - 16:00
November -- closed
December Tu - Su 9:00 - 16:00

Entrance fee

Full entrance fee:50,00 CZK
Family entrance fee:120,00 CZK
Children:30,00 CZK
Students:30,00 CZK
Senior citizens:40,00 CZK

Related articles

Dlaskův statek, author: Jiří Stránský
 

Services and facilities: Parking, Refreshments, Disabled access Museum Specification: local history

Dlaskův statek, author: archiv muzeum Českého ráje
Dlaskův statek, author: archiv muzeum Českého ráje
Expozice, author: archiv muzeum Českého ráje
Expozice, author: archiv muzeum Českého ráje
Expozice, author: archiv muzeum Českého ráje
Expozice, author: archiv muzeum Českého ráje
Expozice, author: archiv muzeum Českého ráje
Expozice, author: archiv muzeum Českého ráje
 
Print preview