32212615
CSDESKPLNL
Zobrazit kategorie

Church of St. George, Karlovice

Karlovice, 511 01

QR kód kontaktů pro Váš mobilní telefon
Church of st. George was founded in the 14th century in the original village Přáslavice, which is a former part of Karlovice.
 
 

In 1850 a stone tower of the church was built. In 1871, the broken temple vault was supported by a flat wooden ceiling. In the tower are bells with dates 1707 and on them reliefs of st. George and Virgin Mary and the coat of arms of the Lords of Smiřice and Wallenstein. In 1999 the church underwent reconstruction and the whole building was illuminated by outdoor reflectors.

Related articles

Rovensko pod Troskami

Kostel sv. Jiljí, author: Milan Drahoňovský

Sacrial Monuments: Church

 

Navigation

 
Infocentrum Mladá Boleslav
Železná 107
293 01 Mladá Boleslav
tel.: +420 326 109 405
email: infocentrum@kulturamb.cz
 
EU
Publikační a redakční systém Public4u © 2000-2022
load